The Crew

Friday, June 10, 2011

EJ Updates



So needless to say I have been gone for a minute... But I'm back!! And nothing changed. I'm still the same ole J. Getting into all such of foolish things. I recently had a run in with the dumbest bitch on earth! Although it is mixed with songs, I Soooooooooo stand by everything I said on the show. I'm tired of chicks thinking someone want their man when no one thinking about either of them! And as for the story KB told. All I'm saying is WHO STILL HERE!!!! :-) I win I win... Its time to put your grown up draws on and walk it out. If you ever been through unnecessary drama, had someone really smelling their-self. You should hear this one. Im at my wits end w/ the simple ish. It has to stop!

1 comments:

KayJay said...

Some people are stagnant & will never change. On that high school shit for life. Let them keep tryna dump insecurities on others. Their burden will forever reamin heavy, ya digg?

Post a Comment