The Crew

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bobby Ray AKA B.O.B pulled me on stage!

WOW talk about a crazy Valentines day. So I switched the same up this year! Instead of trying to be boo caking with someone I decided to go to the Goodie M.O.B. reunion show.... (Needless to say this was a EZ decision to make you can cup cake any day!But how many times you going to get to see Goobie M.O.B. (all of them!!!) And Bobby Ray... Boy stop!) So I decided to treat one of my fav cousins and bring her with! And we rocked the hell out! That was a good ass show!!! For real!!!
So D.R. was the opening act. He's one of the best DJ's round these parts for real. He keeps the party going!!!!!!! If you going to a party he DJ-ing please wear your comffy stiletto's or flats! Because he about to have you moving! I was almost beyond tired by the time B.O.B. came out! (Yeah he is that serious!) So B.O.B. came and rocked it. Now this is funny... He came on and me and my wonderful twitting skillz twitted. decided to do a few tweets about what I saw. so after he jumps right off the stage and comes and rocks out with your girl one time. They announced they were going to do something they don't normally do.... They say we going to call someone from twitter up... who is Empress Journee' (Yeah a chick had a slow moment.... I look @ my cousin and was like ...... that sounds like my name..... lol they read the twit... and up I go... to get that Bobby Ray VIP treatment... Photobucket I'm not one to start no rumors but look how he looking all lovingly in my eyes lol. (let me have my fantasy ha) Photobucket Hay I don't know if its my whip appeal or my baby face lol. Naw for real he made my day!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment