The Crew

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Journee's BITCH Slap of the DAY: Permanently Change Eye Color-Dont Do

This bitch stupid.... OK watch the video 1st!!!

OK this bitch stupid... I have to put the bitch slap down on this chick Laterra Photobucket So she wanted to permanently change her eye color.... And now she looks a hot funky mess.... And is mad that the operation came out wrong! Photobucket


I do not even know where to start.... But Just me.... being me.... Number one if I am about to allow someone to go digging in my eye's I am going to know everything it's about PERIOD!!!
Side Effects... How many cut slices it take! How many people have gone through with this operation. How do they feel about it. How it looks on them....... If I was not able to find anyone... Hmmmmm WHY cannot I find anyone who has had this operation!?!?!?!? Why is there, no INFO about this operation?!?!?!??!!?!? I mean I am going to have to research this thing to no end to make sure this is what it claims to be..... Again I say BEFORE!!! Then I am going to ask myself.... SELF!!!!! Why aren't they doing this operation in the states.... Why do I have to go to a Strange Land to get this done.... I mean hell I do not know anyone over here. How are their medical centers rated... How will their ratingss compare to the one's over here. Hell their A could be our F... Who knows... But these are the things that should be done BEFORE going to a strange land to let someone dig in your eyes.
But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
This dumb bitch going to do all that after the fact.... and now she want someone to be all sad and shit!!!! Now she wants to gang bang on the center because she spent 8G's and got fucked up.... It's sad it happen.... but O well That was a 8G lesson. I bet she will look in the mirror now before she goes pissin away 8G's on foolishness!!!!! I have no sympathy with her. Letting someone hack on your eye balls to higher self esteem. I do not get her logic. She did not want anyone know that it was not her eye color! So contacts would not do. Blah. This is a simple bitch if I ever met or seen one!!!! Now she is crying for the world.... Blah three times. She needs to grow the fuck up, go to the doctor and find out that she fucked up her cite for no damn reason. (Hmmm Here was an idea she could have used... Why the fuck did not see go to the doctor before she let these fools hack on her. And find out the side affects... Why did not she talk to them before! Let me tell you why she did.... not Because she knew she was doing wrong!) I would feel badly if it was a medical reasons like she did not have the insurance to get treated for some illness and had to go for what she knew. But noooooooooooooooo this bitch did this for no good damn reason..... now how is her self esteem.... Such a great idea on her part... You go girl.... (Where were her friends and family when she went to go do this foolishness... Although she is a grown ass women I still would think someone around her inner circle, would say "bitch your stupid... buy a gigglo and save the rest!" Something.... They should have done a group bitch slap!!!! This bitch crazy!)


She needs to start a war on herself!!!!
SHE WAS The One NOT USING HER THINKING CAP!!!!
Worried about make-up matching... She needs to worry about going blind! With her dumb ass!!!!!


(Thank you Laterra I have not had a good cause to rant on in a minute! Thanks for being a dumb bitch)

She needs to start a war on herself!!!!
SHE WAS The One NOT USING HER THINKING CAP!!!!
Worried about make-up matching... She need to worry about going blind! With her dumb ass!!!!!


(Thank you Laterra I haven't had a good cause to rant on in a minute! Thanks for being a dumb bitch)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl..............I had to repost this on Twitter...I have no words.

KayJay said...

This chick look like Crybaby's sister, Ratchet Face...

Good post Journee.
I can always depend on you to put dumbasses like her on blast!

Post a Comment