The Crew

Monday, September 7, 2009

WTF Hardee's Wildin!!!

So Hardee's has a new breakfast menu which includes a freaking Oscar Mayer Fried Bologna Biscuit. Photobucket What in the hell were they thinking? Now who in the hell would pay for a fucking Bologna biscuit. I may not eat Bologna now but back in school this was the o aint nothing else on deck meal. Right now there with the Top Ramen!!! This is not a -O- I don't feel like peeling the red string off. Or waiting on the middle to pop! This is foolishness. I am scared to find out what ignorant shit they are going to come up with next.... I can't take it. I know I am not only one thinking this shit! A FOOL!!!!

1 comments:

Carolinaware said...

When I saw that shit, I 'bout screamed...I'm supposed to PAY SOMEONE to make me a bologna sandwich? Really? Foh...

Post a Comment