The Crew

Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Random Moment In the Mind Of A Ass Hole....

So in my lifetime I wont lie. I've ran through my share of jobs. And hell I ran into my share of crazys and ass holes a like. And this weekend I have had to be the ass hole in the situation more then normal. (People were wilding out this weekend. I had to put the pimp hand down real strong....) But it got me to thinking about my top ass hole moments. And I guess this story starts with me and a crack head name Romeo. (I blogged about this run in a few post back but here is the link... http://empressjournee.blogspot.com/2009/02/journee-crackhead-named.html ) Now I was working at this job where the people were really starting to work my last good nerve. I can't front. So when boss appreciation day came around. My team wanted to all put in $10 and buy our boss some flowers. My ass called "BULLSHIT" on this whole idea. Seeing it was 8 people on our team. 8x10= $80 and me going in on some $80 flowers. Wasn't going to happen. Not on no fake chick I didn't even like. FUUUUUUUUUCK that. And why should I spend $10 on a gift when I had the perfect gift... Photobucket 2 Liter sodas and a bag full of candy and all for 15cent. The perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect gift. (cheese) I think I enjoyed watching her eat that candy too much. Wondering if she knew where I got it from would she still have ate it.... (No it wasn't open or damaged. It honestly look like it came from a grab and run.) But hell I wasn't about to eat or drink that mess. Shiiiiiit. Brings a whole new meaning to "on the rocks." now had she not lied on me and been a prick bitch to me. She could have got $10 on it. But nope she just had to push my buttons. I ran into her the other day and just started laughing. The thought never gets old to me. I like to look at it as a personal win.

Hay.... Admitting you have ass hole tendencies is the 1st step.

Hi I'm Empress Journee' & I'm a ass hole.




Hi Journee'!

3 comments:

Mister. LaBeach said...

Hey, Im Loving Your Blog... and your not afraid to be real, i like that...
Thanks For Following... I Really Appreciate It!
therapturemuseum.blogspot.com

Empress Journee' said...

That's whats up thanks for reading. I can't do nothing more then keep it real. If I didn't i wouldn't be me.

NIKE WHEAT said...

wat up this blog is tight. hit me up at nikkiwheat.blogspot.com

Post a Comment