The Crew

Sunday, January 25, 2009

25 Random Things About Me...

uNow I'm bootleggin this off FaceBook.. But I was tagged. & I can't sleep So I guess I'm going to just rock with it. {THE RULES ---> Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
}

1. Very few people in this world know my real age...
2. In 2nd School & High School I was a odd ball... (I still am)
3. I was the only female drummer in my schools from 5th-8th grade... That's when I got kicked out of the band for spassin out on the teacher... errrrrrrrrrrrrr
4. What Happen 2 Baby Jane is one of my favorite movies.
Photobucket
5. I have a huge crush on Percy Daggs the 3rd... (Forget you Corey it could happen.... & if anyone knows someone... help me help myself lol)
Photobucket
and Michael Cera (Yeah I know no one saw this one coming...)
Photobucket
6. I played tennis for 8 years. & was really good... Now not so much...
7. I've been in love once in my whole life... If I had the chance to do it all over again... I wouldn't
8. My dream job... & goal is to be on VH1's best week ever.
9. I laugh at the most inappropriate moments. & have problems stopping...
10. I curse like a grown man. (I'm working on it)
11. I taught myself how to skate board when I was 24 years old. I only fell once... (& my step dad wouldn't help me up. He just stood there laughing... ;-( and when he was done laughed some more)
12. I learned how to DJ @15 years old.
13. I do NOT like Roller Coasters! I don't like them @ all...
14. My best friends name is Corey... He keeps me in line.
15. I hate getting my hair done. But I do it every week anyway...
16. I love scary movies.
17. I chain chew Orbits gum...
18. I have three degree's. Yeah I'm something like smart.
19. My favorite book is The Invisible Man
Photobucket
20. I was a high school teacher for two years... Then I ran away.. (People need to start back beating their kids)
21. Me and my brother use to collect garbage pail kids! & collected enough to make the big picture lol. Man the classics.... Photobucket
22. I never made it to the top of the rope in gym class... I just jumped on it and then got off lol.
23. I've had over 13 cars since the age of 13.....
24. I think the Carolina's will be the next place to really make it big in music...... Respect the flavor!
25. I'm a very BLUNT person...

0 comments:

Post a Comment