The Crew

Monday, January 19, 2009

Out Break Monkey's

I live in two worlds. One full of music and fun. & of course one in a cube Monday - Friday. In this cube world. I pretty much stay to myself and zone out. They don't know that greatness is among them (how sad). But the chick that sits beside me is a real out break monkey Photobucket . Spreading her bird flu to the whole office. And the bitch knocked me down for the weekend. errrrrrrrrrrrrrr... So that killed my whole weekend trip to DC I had been planning for many a month. Really. I can't go traveling with the snot nose. So not a good look. So I'm stuck in the house. I spent most of the weekend trying to figure out different ways to get back at her. Then I ended up falling asleep. I should be back on to my everyday tomorrow. Then maybe not. They are calling for snow. And in this part of the south... One inch means its a wrap. A which means two days away from the cube and out break monkey. And more time to work on Bangnat Radio.... :-) Either way I'm going to make it do what it do... I know its time to go to sleep now. Seeing the only thing on TV is Daddy's Girls... Hell if they can have a show why don't I have one. Because those chicks are boring as hell. I don't see their point. That show is like watching paint dry. Really. Anywho my Pillow is calling me in sexy tones wanting me to come bed. So I'm going to break....

EJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment