The Crew

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Journee's BITCH Slap of the DAY!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HELLS NAW.... As I was roaming the net I came across something... So disrespectful... Soooo O hell... racist and just down right foolish... (And not in the good foolish way...) I don't know what's going on in NY. Because if this pooh pot mother fucker was down here. If this bitch was in Charlotte NC... trust he would be receiving many a foot up his rusty ass...

So I'm Mos Def giving him my very 1st World According 2 Journee' BITCH SLAP of the day...

A Fucking Drunken Negro Head Cookie... FUCK YA COOKIEPhotobucket !!!!!!!! Its taking everything in me not to fly to NY and shit on his cookies (I SAID IT)

Bitch Slap Theme Song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-8NFbkQRpE I feel like slapping somebody today!! SLAP SLAP Photobucket

And let something happen 2 our president... I know a few folk that's going to pay you and your cookies a visit... I thought I was done... But no... I just got mad all over again... You know what this is a PJA... {Public Journee' Announcement} I got a arsenic pie you can try. Wit Ya Punk ass...

2 comments:

THE LUCKY SPOT said...

That is some bullsh*t

Flyboy A.K.A. Not your average rapper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment