The Crew

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Raido....

Man I'm far from a hater! I'm just stating!


1st I hardly listen to the radio @ all any more. But hell with all this greatness. MP3 players, IPODS, CDs, XM Radio. Really who wants to listen to the radio. But for the last few years I've noticed why I don't listen to the radio. Nope not because they seem to play the same songs over and over again. But damn.... The radio has turned into one never ending T-Pain Photobucketalbum. I'm not hating he eat-n! Get that money! But hell its like on a non-stop T-Pain loop! Errrrrr is he the only one in the world that can make a hit? If so where has the talent gone..... Really.

3 comments:

GL0 said...

LOL.. good point girl, i feel you!
the radio became extinct in my book back in high school..

but everybody feel like they need T-Pain on they track for it to be a hit.. just cuz Weezy and a couple others made #1 hits.. but got dannng ppl, variety is our FRIEND! lol

--check the spelling of radio in the title :)

KayJay said...

I'm on my Ice Cube shit (circa AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted) TURN OFF THE RADIO! TURN OFF THAT BULLSHIT!

And for me, it hurts, because I grew up on Hot 97. They raised the bar in NYC & all over for hip hop radio. They don't break in new artists like they used to (Fabolous got his big break on Clue's Monday night show, among countless others). They took away a good chunk of the mixtape shows & got the same commercial playlist as the other radio shows.

Whatever happened to the balance in radio & hip hop? That's what has been the cancer that's been eatin' away @ hip hop for the past 10 years!

Empress Journee' said...

How could i forget that the radio sounds like one non-stop T-Pain/LiL Wayne cd. I'm just happy Akon slowed down. I was about to jump out my own moving car when all they played was T-Pain and Akon. Errrr

Post a Comment