The Crew

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Out To Lunch

So before I get to the point. I must give love to the good folks @ West Meck High School. Who had me come and judge their Sr. Exits. I had a ball over @ that school this week.

Now.... On 2 my new point.
Photobucket

Well if you are one of the 500 something odd people following me on twitter I'm sure you know that I'm headed to LA for a few weeks w/ my number one best Ozy . Photobucket
{I can't believe so many people like hearing my random ass thoughts but hay what a twit. If you happen to be one of the people who want 2 read my 140 or less rant. And aren't on my twit yet www.twitter.com/empressjournee and Ozy's is www.twitter.com/ozyreigns} So my blog is most likely going to be slacking. But needless 2 Beyonka has a movie coming out. So you guys know I'm going 2 have a story to tell. Me + Her Act-n= WHOMP WHOMP.... But I will watch with a open mind. But I should come back with some with plenty to blog about. So be on the look out! Who knows like Illa said I may come back with a X realty show boyfriend lol.


In the mean time...... PEACE!!!!!


and please download his cd Exciting Times. Its great and its free. www.OzyReigns.net

1 comments:

A said...

Im trying to hold out on "twitting" but its hard when people like you keep making it sound so cool! lol have fun on your trip! ;)

Post a Comment