The Crew

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thoughts on LA so far....

I do believe the east coast may have lost one. I am loving CALI! The weather the people the whole feel of this place is great. I've been here once before but didn't get to the meat of things like I am doing this trip. The whole fam is over here. From all over! And even my number one best friend Ozy is out here. He lives in ATL so its always a treat to get to hang out with him. Hell my DJ (Yahtz) came in from FL the other day. So we are really out here deep.

I have to show you some flicks we have taken thus far.

Ozy Reigns In LA from Empress Journee on Vimeo.
Photobucket had to get my chicken and waffles on... But the chicken wasn't good.... Don't believe the hype. It should be called chicken and tea.... Because the tea was on point. Photobucket


Photobucket {Ozy Reigns & DJ Yahtz} I think the best part of this trip has been getting Ozy's music out on the west coast. And they are feeling the Ozy Reigns take over! But my 2nd fav part of this trip was getting to see my play brother Parker. You may recognize him from being on that show Big Brother (Talk about a raw deal) But he's been my friend for years. Watch out for him because he is making things happen. Photobucket But you have to check out some of the clips we have taken since we got here. some kids @ vence beach having fun.
Teens having fun dancing! from Empress Journee on Vimeo. Dont get me on this crazy right here.
Snake Man from Empress Journee on Vimeo.



vence glass walker from Empress Journee on Vimeo. Foolishness is not the word. I've done so much thus far and the trip isn't even over yet. :-) Can't wait to show you what other foolishness I can get myself into...

3 comments:

KayJay said...

Yo, I'm officially hatin'....

Looks like you're havin' a helluva time out in Cali! I want to take a trip out there in the future....Smoke on sum uddat Cali piffery that I've heard so much about, check out the hip hop scene out there.....

I'm stayin' tuned for more Cali updates!

Empress Journee' said...

LOL Piffery lol LOL Did you see the videos? Foolish right!

.domo. said...

lol yes you gotta love cali. dont go,just stay here lol

Post a Comment