The Crew

Thursday, April 30, 2009

2009 Super Hero's!

OOOOOO I love FOOLISHNESS!!!!! I have to give a massive thanks to my homie on twitter for this one.{Mehkavelli} These foolish folk think they are super hero's. My mom told me never to laugh at the people licking the window on the short bus! But this right here is out of control!Photobucket I have words but not really. They are super out of control. Look at the one in the neon green pants. WOW. They are really about to get their fool selves hurt. I believe they are going to get hurt! O they need help! I hope Charlotte gets some super hero's talk about a treat! That would entertain me greatly! I know its sad to say but it would damnit!


(Make sure you follow him! www.twitter.com/Mehkavelli )

2 comments:

A said...

I wanna be a super hero too...lol

Empress Journee' said...

This is the bloody best all I can say. The real life blank man! Stop playing

Post a Comment