The Crew

Thursday, March 19, 2009

HTDOGWTR {Hot Dog Water}

On my blog I try and bring you the purest of my thoughts. From music, art, and hell I'm not a fashionista but I do know what I like. & I want to put the world on to that Journational Style of thinking. And maybe introduce something new to you. With that being said I have to put you on this kat I went to high school & college with. Now I know I don't tell him this but hell what better way to tell someone something nice then in a blog! Well I have watched this young man grow and really follow his dream. & I'm very proud of him. His name is Jeffrey Lee Sawyer Photobuckethe has a fashion line out called HTDOGWTR!!!! Trust he is as unique as the companies name. Photobucket Make sure you check out his web site www.HTDOGWTR.com make sure support new comers. Drop him a line let him know what you like. Hell go one step further and buy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment