The Crew

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Journee's People 2 Watch...

My friend Carla Aaron-Lopez Photobucket is the illest photographer ever!!!!... She has a eye like NO OTHER... If you don't know her I'm about to put you on.... Look up... Yep she took that picture of me... (And I'm far from the "Good picture" taking type so you know she can make a way out of no... lol. ) Here are a few more from that set...

My Mob style pic lol....
Photobucket

Photobucket
She has a show coming up in ATL in a few weeks... If you live in the area make sure you check it out.... Its going to be hot! Check out the interview....
http://afrostoshelltoes.com/word/2009/02/03/carla-aaron-lopezs-rebellion-myblackamerican-life/


Photobucket

For more info on Carla Aaron-Lopez go to her site http://www.whoiscarla.com/ ! & get to know her....

Photobucket

(My hair and make up was done by Era of Glam Inc. http://luxestarr.blogspot.com/ www.myspace.com/glaminc )

10 comments:

A said...

I love the pics, you look very pretty!

Empress Journee' said...

why thank you... she's amazing... lol that's not my everyday lol.

raw said...

pretty dope stuff

Mr. Rush said...

Yeah, that was gangsta!

ambs. said...

yo!

does she go to SCAD-ATL?

i think i remember her. i used to go there.

KayJay said...

Would I be disrespectful if I said Cot Damm?!

That's a portrait of a G right there.....

Empress Journee' said...

@ KayJay You good... I keeps it *G*a*n*g*s*t*a* lol.

@ nichole yes she did.

I really hope those that can will b @ her show... I know I'm driving down for it. Support the arts.

BIG S.I.N said...

she got skillz, she really getz it in

Eighty4 said...

iLL

Miss Daja said...

those pics are tight!
i absolutely LOVE the first one

Post a Comment