The Crew

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Random Moment In The Life Of Journee'!

OK something hella random just happen. & it caught me all off guard! I was cooling with my best friend who I will now and forever more refer to as "ICE". She has a little girl (My god daughter will be four at the start of March.) & I was over there playing with my G.D. and she told me "You not grown" I said yes I am, She said "No you NOT!!! You don't have any kids Photobucket ! So you not grown!" OK I know in this day and age I should be on at lest my 2nd rug rat. But damnit I'm not even 30 yet. When did your late 20's become old? I know in the old days I would be someones great granny right now. But that just kind of hit me below the waist. All due respect to everyone with kids. But hell I'm still traveling and act-n a fool out here. lol I can't be held down on a children level. I'm going to push one out around 30 something. But right now woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow kids are wilding. I'm between 25-30 that shit aint old. Bah Humbug! Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment