The Crew

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Krispy Kreme

While I was gone for five years away from my hometown something errrrrrrrrrful happen. They took away all the damn Krispy Kreme's Photobucket! And all of a sudden these nasty cake like Dunkin Donuts started to plague our CITY!

Don't nobody want that shit! But Banging bagels>

This made the move home so hard for me. Because in Greensboro I lived right behind a KrispyKreme. {A thick chicks dreams! I'm a baller like that. I make my dreams come true lol.} So I finally found a Krispy Kreme on the out skirts of town in Matthews. Which isn't a bad trip. But I just found out that they are closing the Krispy Kreme! What kind of shit!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? The only one for miles Around!!!!!!! And they are going to be so rude to the good people Charlotte Monkey Funkin North Carolina! To do something as evil as to CLOSE the only Krispy Kreme around! This is some (as my mother would say) FragleNaggle Boilish. I had 1/2 a mind to protest. Tie myself to the hot now sign. And tell the people THEY WILDIN!
[Yes its that deep!]
I read on Yahoo not too long ago that Krispy Kreme may be going bankrupt by the end of 09. Big Folks need to be uniting. Right now. How the hell can they take the 0 trans fat sweet wonder treat! Yes I am flaming hot. & Blogging about the removal of my favorite fatty treat!

YES I REPEAT ITS THAT DEEP!

It's one thing to take Circuit City Hell you can buy what they pushing anywhere. But where the hell are you going to find Krispy Kreme greatness????

I mean you may not need to be around when me and my homegirl see that HOT NOW sign. Photobucket Your puppy your shopping bag. Hell if I'm hungry enough your foot could be in danger! Just move out the way! It's like a rush! I will jump a speed bump tires off the ground rolling on two wheels to get to those tasty treats. And they want to take them away. What is this world coming to? B-Rock has to do something about this.
Save the Krispy Kreme.


I wrote this while eating my Krispy Kremes....
Smiling... 4 now.







5 comments:

Kiwi™ said...

LOL I prefer KK over DD anyday LOL KK is borderline crack so maybe that's why they r trying to get rid of them [they sprinkle crack in the glaze I know it] but girl please try the Boston Creme donuts at DD that was my subsitute and They are they r the ish...w/an iced caramel latte

the YOUNG LIONESS said...

this just made me so hungry...

Empress Journee' said...

@Kiwi I will try that DD combo when I am forced to. After they take my KK away! And I will go pouting and kicking. But I will try that. Ya'll just don't understand how much this is upsetting me.... Such evilness.

Justa NaughtyChic said...

Ooooh I feel ya! They took all the KK's out of Houston, praise the Lord I no longer live there...that Hot Now sign make you wanna lose yo damn mind when you're craving something sweet! Them bitches better never leave GEORGIA, I'm fighting...

That vid is a trip!!!!

Empress Journee' said...

If I don't find one nowhere around Charlotte of the NC trust! And believe I'm going pack my stuff and move to the A.... I REPEAT its that deep.....

Post a Comment